Monday, March 5, 2012

Note To Self


Happy Monday, darlings. Hope you all had a lovely weekend. Mine was a bit of a juggling act with a couple of voice lessons, rehearsals, a bit of babysitting and knocking off items on my to-do list. All in all it was a productive couple of days.

I wanted to share these super cute Julia Kostreva journals and notebooks that I spotted on Eat Drink Chic. I've kept a journal for most of my life; I find that journals are not only great emotional outlets but they also provide an important opportunity for personal reflection. I carry mine around everywhere so that I can jot down my thoughts whenever I feel the need to. Chris just bought me a new leather-bound one for Valentine's Day, but I'd love to add one of these to the collection.


2 comments:

Test said...

very cute... happy monday!!!

Kristen Nichols said...

Love the colorblocking-really cute!