Wednesday, February 22, 2012

the Most Important Meal Of The Day


It's only Wednesday, and I've already been having quite the week. I'm trying to distract myself from all the frenzy by obsessing over all things kate spade. Not a bad plan, right? I'm totally digging this Eat Cake For Breakfast terry. It's just so darn cheeky, and really, who doesn't want to eat cake for breakfast?


Side note: I completely forgot to wish everyone a Happy Mardi Gras yesterday. It's just further evidence that I've got my poor head screwed on backwards this week. For all of you observing Ash Wednesday today, I wish you a reflective and prayerful Lenten season.


2 comments:

Punctuation Mark said...

Happy Mardi Gras fo you too... love the tote!

the southern hostess said...

That bag is like my life motto! Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog. I'm having a great time exploring yours!