Thursday, February 23, 2012

the Ultimate Girls' Night Out


There are few things in this world I love more than a girls' night out, and the best is a kick-ass bachelorette party. Now, I know we're all accustomed to seeing some trashy hen parties, complete with hammered brides-to-be and the occasional topless MOH. I'd like to think the large majority of women would prefer to leave that kind of behavior to the cast of Jersey Shore.

Graphic designer, writer and artist Janean of due design daily  had one of the coolest bachelorette parties ever. She and her best gal pals, Brittany and Becca, headed to Malibu and pitched a tent on the beach for a whole day of fresh summer snacks and dark honey whiskey. The hopeless romantic in me loves that Janean wrote her favorite initials in the sand during the day and ended the night writing them in the sky. Beautiful captured by husband and wife duo, Kevin and Danielle of The Why We Love. Spotted on 100 layer cake.


4 comments:

Tiffany Kadani said...

What a beautiful party! Holy night that just might be the most romantic and stunning bachelorette parties ever.

Kristen Nichols said...

Such a great idea!

Christie said...

So amazing! Makes me wish for one of these parties.

So fun to see you blogging again!

Meredith said...

Ok I'm not that cool...and I want to be. That looks tres fab